Sunday, April 6, 2008

Poem and A Short Story...

I will start by posting my first poem and short story here. Please feel free to leave a link back to any of your poems or stories and I will post them as well...

As the days seem to ponder
I often tend to wonder is this where I belong
Once I felt happiness and joy
Today I feel sadness and fear
Where did it go?


It all began earlier this week. I was so wound up at work, and with all the kids' end of year activities I had been running around like a chicken without a head. With all of these things piling up I still manage to volunteer and help out with the class party (Why?). So now I have to make 23 goody bags and find a craft to keep a bunch of 9 year-olds from getting bored to death. Because naturally there is not enough for them to do in today's busy world. Naturally.
Crazy Month of June...

Mags :-)

No comments: